In my twenty-some years of practice, I was fortunate to use energy modalities with children, especially my children and grandchildren. They have experienced the work in person as well as distance because distance holds no limits when it comes to energy.
Why do infants need energy work?
Some have asked, what kind of distress could an infant have? No matter what age- infants, children, or adults- can pick up on other’s energies, whether calm and relaxed, or nervous and frazzled.
Childbirth, even easy ones are traumatic. Imagine being thrown out of your warm, protected environment into a cold expansive world. No wonder they like to feel swaddled and cuddled. I like to use energy to give them a sense of security as I work with the chakras. In turn, it allows more free-flowing movement in these energy centers with a feeling of balance, peace, and calm.
Some have asked, what kind of distress could an infant have? Infants experience stress similar to adults. Childbirth, even easy ones are traumatic. Imagine being thrown out of your warm, protected environment into a cold expansive world. No wonder they like to be swaddled and cuddled. I want to use energy to give them the feeling of security as I work with the chakras to allow more free-flowing movement in these energy centers.
A consultation with a parent will decide the best plan of action before the sessions.
Generally, the best time for me to do distance sessions with young ones is during sleep. They can rest and allow the body to reset.
I believe several sessions are best to achieve desired results. I recommend a series of at least three sessions, so energy pathways have a chance to retrain. As with any training practice, the body holds the memory of the strengthened energies longer.
If parents are under stress, I recommend parents have sessions, too. Young ones pick up on other’s energies. Take a look at my, “Energy, Baby & Me Package” https://ascensionschoolofspirituality.com/offering/energy-for-baby-me/
Why does my baby need a session?
- Energy balances the natural flow in all body systems, allowing health to improve naturally
- Increase in immune function
- Stress and anxiety reduction
- For relaxation and renewed energy
- Remove blocked, stagnant, and unwanted energies
- Accelerates other medical treatments you are already receiving (Reiki practitioners are adding benefit to healthcare in hospitals around the country)
- It feels good!
What might your baby experience afterward?
(This list also helps in determining goals before each session.)
Each person reacts uniquely to each session, but here is a list of typical health responses:
- Feelings of deeper relaxation
- Enhanced and improved sleep
- An overall general happier, peaceful attitude
- Increase or renewed energy
- Comforting feelings of support
- More positive feelings
- Helps to re-center your mind making it easier to make decisions
- A calmer behavior gives you the feeling of balance, grounding, and able to face the world more easily